ABATE GA District 5 and the American Legion Post 233 Present:
September 16, 2017 9AM to 4PM
Judged & People’s Choice Awards
Taster Spoons just $10!
- Vendor Tables Available Click here for Vendor Application
- Fun and Games
- Cold Drinks!
- BBQ from the Joint Chiefs of Smoke
Our Generous Sponsors
Registration Form and Official Rules
4635 (Hwy 78) Atlanta highway, Loganville, GA
1. Teams must file an Entry Form with full payment with ABATE District 5 Chili Cook-off to re¬serve a spot. Registration is before Friday, Sept. 15.
2. The cook-off site will open at 7:30 a.m. for registration and set up. Team Registration will be closed at 8:30 am. A mandatory team meeting with cook-off officials will be at 8:45 a.m. to review rules. The competition chili cook-off begins at 9 a.m. Teams will begin serving chili to judges at 1PM so don’t be late.
3. Teams will be assigned a 10’ x 10’ preparation area. If ya need more room, well … that’ll cost ya.
4. All teams must consist of at least two people but no more than 4 including team captain.
5. Each team is responsible for all cooking utensils, tables, chairs, cooking ingredients, set up and clean up. A tent or overhead covering of some sort is required.
6. Each team must supply all cooking equipment: propane camp stove, grills, generators, etc. (No electrical outlets are available).
10. Any ingredients that may trigger a food allergy must me posted on your tent.
11. Each contestant will be assigned a contestant number by the chief scorekeeper and given a Styrofoam cup with lid for their chili. An official of the cook-off will deliver the chili entries to the judges for a blind taste test.
14. The public will select the People’s Choice Award. The public will be able to purchase a tasting spoon and ticket to determine the people’s choice winner. The team with the most tickets wins…