The American Legion Post 233 has enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Our members and supporters can link their Kroger Rewards Card to assist American Legion Post 233 with various fundraising efforts. It is very easy to enroll your current card. If you do not currently have a card, simply stop at any Kroger and let them know you would like a Kroger Rewards Card. You must enroll your card online for American Legion Post 233 to benefit from the program. This program is absolutely no cost to you and is very easy to set up.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
1. Register online at Kroger Community Rewards
2. Be sure to have your Kroger plus card handy and register card.
3. Click on sign in
4. If you are a new online customer, signing up today click the ‘new customer?’ box.
5. For rewards account by entering zip code, clicking favorite store, email address creating password, agreeing terms conditions
6. Will then get message check inbox link within body of email.
7. My use password proceed next step.
8. Edit community information input number.
9. Update or confirm information.
10. Enter our npo number 74137, select organization from list confirm.
11. Verify enrolled correctly, see organization’s name right side page. Remember, purchases not count group until after member(s) their card(s). Members must swipe registered phone that is related when shopping each purchase count. Any questions please contact Mandy Smith at 770-710-5530.