The American Legion Post 233 has enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Our members and supporters can link their Kroger Rewards Card to assist American Legion Post 233 with various fundraising efforts. It is very easy to enroll your current card. If you do not currently have a card, simply stop at any Kroger and let them know you would like a Kroger Rewards Card. You must enroll your card online for American Legion Post 233 to benefit from the program. This program is absolutely no cost to you and is very easy to set up.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
1. Register online at www.kroger.com/communityrewards
2. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card.
3. Click on Sign In/Register
4. If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
5. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
6. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
7. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
8. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
9. Update or confirm your information.
10. Enter our NPO number 74137, select organization from list and click on confirm.
11. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after our member(s) register their card(s). Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you have any questions please contact Mandy Smith at 770-710-5530.